Trehill ArmsHarford Road
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
Originally named the Bridge Inn, the pub reopened after 18 months of extensive refurbishment as the Trehill Arms in late October 2016. Up to three real ales are served, which can change from time to time. Food is available all day, from sandwiches to light bites, and, from 1700, an extensive dinner menu. Sunday lunch is served between 1200 and 1700. (Pub may close at 1700 on Sundays?)