Hello fellow real ale fans - welcome to the Plymouth CAMRA website!
Pubs, breweries and taprooms are fighting for their very survival against the Coronavirus Covid-19. Many are finding different and innovative ways to help their business weather the crisis. Whether this is by launching hot food deliveries and take-away beer options to encouraging locals to buy ‘gift cards’ for the summer or crowdfunding, there are plenty of ways that you can help support your favourite local business.
Please click on the link above for more details.
From Moor to Sea – we have it all in Plymouth CAMRA branch of the Campaign for Real Ale (click for more)
- JD Wetherspoon Spring Beer Festival 2020 Wednesday 25 March – Sunday 5 April 2020
- Clovelly Bay Ale & Pie Festival Friday 3 – Saturday 4 April 2020
- Branch Annual General Meeting 2020 Saturday 4 April 2020 12:00
- Walkhampton Inn Easter Real Ale & Cider Festival 2020 Thursday 9 – Monday 13 April 2020
- Branch Contact Ian Danielsku.gro.armac.htuomylp@tcatnoc01822 616861
Please click here to contact members of the Plymouth Branch Committee